Pregame, postgame. Pregame, postgame.
Pretty successful postgame, all things considered. Reasons to be happy about today:
- I woke up early enough to have breakfast, drink coffee, get ready, and feed the cats; I also managed to get Jesse out of bed so he could use the car to get more cat food! Great success.
- I remembered to listen to morning prayers two days running (working up to reading them in the morning; but this will suffice for now). Next step: listen to evening prayers at some point (i.e., figure out how to get to start bed prep at a reasonable time).
- Managed to do quite a bit of programming after work, including learning templates in C++ and helping the student in fixing his broken program.
- I spent almost half an hour doing random things around the house that really did need doing (and that I had been stupidly neglecting). Laundry things, trash things, cat things, dishes things. Not very much time spent, but I got a good amount done and it felt good!
- Had a salad for supper. Nothing fancy.
- I’m tired enough to go to bed at a reasonable time!
Reasons to be sad about today:
- LESS than half an hour? Meh.
- Things are still a bit of a mess.
- There are less than motivating things all around me, and I’m having difficulty ignoring them.
Reasons to be scared:
- I had around 258 visits and 69 unique visitors to my website today. 90% of them were from Russia and China (mostly Russia). Time to beef up the old security.
Here’s to a good night’s sleep and a productive day tomorrow!